Under the supervision of the Management Officer, the various components of the Management Section provide administrative, logistical and operational guidance and support services to Consulate staff.
• The Human Resources section manages local and American personnel issues, including hiring of local staff, payroll, awards, and diplomatic accreditation.
• The Budget and Fiscal section manages the Embassy's budget and processes bills, VAT claims, and travel orders.
• The General Services office manages residential leasing, procurement, shipping and customs, transportation, and maintenance.
• The Information Management office handles all communications and information management requirements, including phones and computer systems.
• Additionally, the Management Officer supervises a Community Liaison administrative assistant and serves in an administrative capacity as medical liaison to coordinate medical services with medical staff at the US Embassy in New Delhi.