Call Center contact Information
Please direct all your inquiries to:
Telephone: 040-4625-8222 or 0120-484-4644 (for calls in India) and 1-703-520-2239 (for all calls from the United States)
Complete list of Visa Application Centers (VAC)
U.S Consulate General Contact Information
The fastest, best way to reach us is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read every email and typically reply within 3 working days or sooner, though some requests can take longer.
Consulate General of the USA, Hyderabad
1-8-323, Chiran Fort Lane
Begumpet, Secunderabad 500 003
The Consular Section, Hyderabad is located in the Chiran Fort Lane.
Hours of Operation
The visa section of the U.S. Consulate General, Hyderabad conducts nonimmigrant visa interviews, by appointment only, from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday, except for holidays and closures.
Our mailbox at HydCEA@state.gov is dedicated only to email requests for visa appointments for special visa categories / special requests (listed below) and we are unable to respond to any other email inquiries.
- A-1, A-2, G-1, G-2, G-3 and G-4 visa categories (Please enclose the visa note/diplomatic note and mention the names of the applicants along with their passport numbers).
- A-3 and G-5 visa categories (Please enclose the visa note/diplomatic note and the employment contract signed by both the employer and the employee. Please also mention the names of the applicants along with their passport numbers).
- J-1 visa - No fee category - Exchange programs eligible for the MRV exemption have a program number that begins with the prefix G-1, G-2, G-3, or G-7 program serial number on the Form DS-2019, Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status. All other applicants with U.S. Government funding must pay the MRV processing fee.
- Diplomatic passport holders applying for B-1/B-2 visa (Please enclose the visa note/diplomatic note and mention the names of the applicants along with their passport numbers).
- P and O visa group appointment requests (Please enclose the copy of the I-797 petition and mention the names of the applicants along with their passport numbers).
- U visa (Please enclose the copy of the I-797 petition and mention the names of the applicants along with their passport numbers).
- Requests for T visa finger-printing appointments.
- Requests to escort applicants who are vision impaired/wheel chair bound.
Important Note: Emergency visa appointments can only be scheduled online via UStraveldocs
General Contact Information
U.S. Embassy, New Delhi
New Delhi - 110021
Tel: +91 120 6611411 for international callers and 0120 6611411 for national callers
Bangalore (Virtual Consulate - does not process visas)
Report Visa Fraud!
You can confidentially report visa fraud by email. Be as specific as possible. Please include the person's name, date of birth, and passport number as well as your name and contact details. Email: email@example.com.
You may also leave a voice message on +91-040-40338493.
Lost or stolen Passport With U.S. Visa?
If your passport is lost, stolen or missing, immediately contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate General that issued your visa with details of police complaint lodged, passport and visa numbers.
Provide your passport number, name, and contact information.
Report Criminal Activity!
To report a tip regarding criminal activity associated with US visa, passport, wanted U.S. fugitive, human smugglers and document vendors please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals providing tips to the consulate may remain anonymous. Should you wish to speak with a Special Agent regarding your tip, please provide your name and phone number.