Advance Document Submission
ADVANCE DOCUMENT SUBMISSION
For H and L visa applicants
Documents to submit at VFS office:
If you are applying for a regular H or L visa, please submit the following documents 3 business days prior to your appointment date at the VFS office located in Hyderabad. For example, for a Friday appointment, documents should be submitted on the preceding Monday. You may have a representative acting on your behalf submit the documents.
· Copy of passport – bio page and observation pages if any
· DS-160 confirmation page (For continued access to the confirmation page, you may save it on your system.)
· Original HDFC receipts- both the green receipts for fees paid.
· Copy of VFS interview letter
· Copy of I-797
· Copy of the letter to USCIS, client letter or description of internal project and experience letters
· If H-4 or L-2, copy of Principal Applicant’s I-797 and visa.
Applicants are required to carry their original passport and original VFS appointment letter when they come for their interview.